Saturday, January 13, 2018

I like your face

When I saw this darling little panda from Gerda Steiner Designs, I had to get it and play!

I love pandas and Gerda's designs, I love the cute and whimsy, love using fun colors, papers and patterns.  I colored this with distress inks and prisma pencils and then used my copic in BG10 and BG11 for some color and interest around the panda and to make him pop a little.  I think he's adorable and had fun coloring him up!

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Gerda Steiner-Jan challenge image (panda)

                                          

                                                        +Colour Crazy Challenge-ATG
                                                         + Craftaholics R Us-pattern paper
                                         + Simon Says Wednesday challenge-pattern paper
                                                 +City Crafter Challenge-All you need is Love

8 comments:

  1. Really cute! Thanks for joining us at Craftaholics R Us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your cute card, great papers and the panda is so sweet :)
    Hugs Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute with bright colours and a sweet sentiment. Thanks for joining in at City Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly adorable Sharla, how you used the sketch. So happy you played along with us at Your Next Stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love Greda Steiner images and this is just darling. I love the image and your coloring and all of those cute hearts. So glad you shared over at Craftaholics R Us.

    Billie A
    Craftaholic R US
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    The Merry Christmas Challenge
    Catch The Bug
    Inspiration Destination
    Creative With Stamps
    Aud Sentiments
    Sunny Day Crafting
    Always Happy Birthday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a sweetheart of a card.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful bright and cheery panda card you have made here which fits perfectly the Colour Crazy Challenge this week. I love the simplicity of it and the colours you have chosen to use. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Great coloring, Sharla.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile, thank you for taking time to leave a message!